JR Kids Swim Goggles
Anti Fog – UV Protection – Soft Silicone Seals
- ✓ BETTER VISION ~ Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses with Anti Fog coating and 100% UV Protection (Cat3 UV400 Standard) for the best 180° field of view and undistorted optics above water and underwater. Being able to easily see underwater with no leaks and no fogging will make kids more confident. You will notice a big improvement in their willingness to explore the water world
- ✓ MORE COMFORT ~ Hypoallergenic Ultra-Soft Silicone Double Gaskets are designed to expand and contract to hug the unique contours of a kid’s face, and achieve the right level of suction without applying excessive pressure around the eyes
- ✓ SUPERIOR ANTI SLIP DESIGN ~ Unlike other single strap goggles, our Split Strap Design has no trouble in ensuring a fixed position of the goggles on the kid’s head even during energetic activities
- ✓ MORE FUN ~ Choose from a variety of Vibrant Colors designs that kids will love
- ✓ LESS WORRIES ~ 12 Month Warranty
Great little goggles
Not worn personally, however in my 7yr old daughters words....there Perfect! Having worn a mask style previously she tells me that these are far better and more comfortable on her, so taking the word of my daughter I have rated these goggles 5 because if she is happy then they must be good.
These create a water-tight seal without having to be pulled super tight.
I bought these for my 8-year-old and she loves them. Unlike other goggles, these create a water-tight seal without having to be pulled super tight. So they remain comfortable and don't leave rings around her eyes, even after a 45 minute lesson. She also says they are "invisible" when they're on, unlike others that can be seen in her peripheral vision. I like that they are clear, so for indoor use, they don't distort colors.
Colorful and useful goggle to keep chlorine water away from eyes
I bought this for my 30 month old daughter and it fits perfectly as well as does a nice job of keeping water away from her eyes. Without the goggles she used to have tired eyes all day after swimming and used to complain that her eyes hurt. Not anymore. Colors are really good and attractive for toddlers.
Happy Dry-Eyed Kid
My kid hates getting water in her eyes, and loves wearing these goggles. She wears them to the pool, in the bath, and around the house. So, they're comfy and stylish (according to my 4 year old girl who loves the pink and purple pair). Most importantly they're also very effective at keeping water out of her eyes, even while doing little mini-dives into the pool. Highly recommend. (Definitely too big for my 1.5 year old though, in case you're looking for toddler goggles).
Great googles for my 3 yr
Great googles for my 3 yr. old. We are a big swimming family and these googles make it easy for my 3 yr. old to join in. These don't leave marks on his face after and he isn't adjusting them constantly.