Shipping, Returns & Refunds
How do you ship?
FREE Expedited Shipping to USA, Canada, European Union and UK for all orders over the below amount spend:
- for USA and European Union, over 35 USD
- for Canada, over 40 CAD
- for UK, over 30 GBP
1-3 Days Total Delivery Time = Shipping Time + Delivery Time(+ any holidays)Note:We calculate shipping time and delivery time in business days.
- Same Day or Next Day Shipping Time: The estimated time between when you place the order until we hand your order over to our delivery service partner.
- 1-3 Days Delivery Time The time elapsed between when we hand the order over to the carrier until the delivery of your order.
What is your return & refund policy?
12 months, no question asked. Not bad, huh? During this time, you can return your swimming goggles / cap even if you’ve worn them when swimming across the ocean!
To return your product, you should first request a return label at email@example.com.You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Priority shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of priority shipping will be deducted from your refund.
It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account
What if I want to cancel or change my order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate your request
How do I prevent my goggles from leaking?
The best way to determine if the goggles will provide a good fit without any leaks, is to do a “suction test”:
1. Press goggles to your eyes to achieve a slight suction effect.
2. If the goggles stick to your face momentarily, then this indicates a good fit
How do I prevent my goggles from fogging?
An important feature of our goggles is the anti fog coating that covers the inside of the lenses. With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer.
- Before starting to swim, always remember to dip the goggles in water to moist the lenses inside, so the coating can work.
- Never wipe the lens on the inside.
- After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
Goggles tend to fog up more easily in winter, the higher the temperature difference is between the air outside and water. Generally, if you need to enhance the existing anti fog coating of the lenses especially under such conditions, we recommend using any anti fog solution specifically designed for swimming goggles. There are also alternative ways known to work instead of using anti fog solution, such as:
- placing one small drop of washing up liquid on each lens, followed by a rinse in cool water for one to two minutes
- spit and lick the inside of the lenses like the athletes do
In fact, any other surfactant applied in the same manner as described above will also work well as an anti fog solution
How do I know if the swim caps / headbands will fit me well?
You will find a size chart on the product detail pages. Please follow the instructions to ensure a good fit