SX Clear Optics Swim Goggles + Exclusive Design Case
Swimming Workouts – Open Water // Indoor – Outdoor Line
- ✓ BETTER VISION ~ Clear Polycarbonate Lenses with Anti Fog coating and 100% UV Protection (Cat3 UV400 Standard) for the best 180° field of view and undistorted optics above water and underwater
- ✓ MORE COMFORT ~ Ultra-Soft Silicone Double Seals are designed to expand and contract to hug the unique contours of a swimmer’s face, and achieve the right level of suction without applying excessive pressure around the eyes
- ✓ HIGHER VALUE ~ This offer includes the Exclusive AqtivAqua® Protective Case
- ✓ SUPERIOR DESIGN ~ Our best design clasp makes it easy to put goggles on and take off without pulling hair. In addition, adjusting the size of the strap is easier, faster and can be done even during swimming
- ✓ LESS WORRIES ~ 12 Month Warranty
So good, someone at the gym stole mine! Not to worry, so inexpensive, I bought another pair. Highly recommend. Also, don't leave em out for in the locker room.
Great for swim team
I got these goggles for my ten-year-old girl who is on swim team and swim laps in the pool. She loves these! She said they are really nice, comfortable and don't leak. The straps are very easy to adjust. She also likes the case they come in.
Anti aqua goggles
Absolutely best swimming goggles I have ever had and I’ve had a few. So clear when swimming underwater And the back clip is a great idea . No water gets in. Definitely worth the money.
I am delighted with these. I nearly always have trouble with goggles leaking but these have a really good seal (so far). They are also very easy to wear, with a neat clip that lets you put them on without stretching over your hair and ears, and without fiddling with the catch. They come in a smart box. Strongly recommended
Most comfortble swimming goggles I've worn
These are the most comfortable goggles I've ever worn, hands down. They went on easily (I didn't even need to adjust the strap, though doing so would have been easy) and held fast to my face without letting in water, fogging up or hurting the delicate skin around my eyes or the bridge of my nose. They stayed on and performed perfectly throughout a 45-minute swim in our local pool. They are available either in white or black and come attractively packaged in a protective rigid zipped box. I'd imagine that as long as I take care of them (rinse with clear water after use, don't put them away wet...) they'll serve me well for a long time. the instructions warn that the anti-fog finish on the lenses can wear off after a while but can be replaced with an anti-fog spray, which is cheaply available in sports shops.