Swim Cap Kids + Tube Carry Case
Fun Design Animal Shaped Swim Cap for Kids
|Size of cap||Head Size Fit Range*|
|One Size||14in - 21in (35cm - 53cm)|
*to measure correctly, place a string or tape around your head just below your ear, across the top of the forehead, completely circling your head.
- ✓ BETTER PROTECTION ~ Designed to reduce drag, keep hair in place during swimming and protect your child’s hair and ears against the elements, such as sunrays, chlorine or salted water
- ✓ SUPERIOR COMFORT ~ Lightweight and soft stretchable hypoallergenic silicone that makes it simple to put on and off
- ✓ EXTRA VISIBILITY ~ Bright colors help kids be spotted more easily while they are playing in a crowded pool or ocean
- ✓ MORE FUN ~ Cute animal shaped design and vibrant colors that will make the kids want to wear it just for fun
- ✓ LESS WORRIES ~ 12 Month Warranty
Keeps ears and hair dry !
Great product. I used this for My 2 year old for his swim lessons and his hair and ears were super dry ! He used to fall sick with pool water in his ears and he kept removing the ear plus which is a chocking hazard. This is a great product for toddlers.
Super cute and snug swim cap!
This is the cutest swim cap. It fits nice and snug on my 4 year-old head with her long hair tucked underneath. It does a great job covering the ears which helps my daughter who is a little afraid to stick her head underwater. Not having the water flow into the ears is very helpful! I'm not sure if if is large enough to accommodate a regular 8-9 year old.
Covers ear and head with no water leakage
My kid is prone to ear infection and I purchased this to cover her head and ear. This product simply serves the purpose and did not had single water leakage inside so far. I can not comment on comfort as I really cant get that info from my Kid:)
Adorable and good quality
This swim cap is so adorable and my daughter received multiple compliments while wearing this cap for her swim classes. It is a very sturdy material and it is of good quality.
Does the job
Works perfect for my 7 year old daughter. She swam for hours, mostly above water, without getting any water underneath the cap. Next time, we'll test it under water for a while.