DX Wide View Swim Goggles + Exclusive Design Case
Clear, Shade or Polarized Lenses
- ✓ BETTER EYE PROTECTION AND VISION ~
AqtivAqua DX Swimming Goggles offers a complete range of high quality lenses designed to cover all weather and lighting conditions
All lens types feature advanced anti fog coating and UV-proof plating (Cat3 UV400 Standard) able to block wavelengths of up to 400 nanometers, including UVA and UVB rays
- Clear Lens – Designed to provide maximum brightness. Best option for swimming in low light conditions such as indoor pools or medium light conditions outdoor
- Shade Lens – Designed to reduce light transmission and lower the overall brightness. This is the most versatile option, covering a wide range of lighting conditions, both indoor and outdoor, from medium to bright light
- Polarized Lens – Designed to reduce glare and reflections in bright light. Best option for swimming outdoor in sunny conditions
- ✓ MORE COMFORT ~ This swim goggles offer soft & flexible silicone double seals designed to expand and contract to hug the unique contours of a swimmer’s face and achieve the right level of suction without applying excessive pressure around the eyes. In addition, the ergonomic 3D frame design ensures low water resistance and the best fit for a wide range of face shapes, men or women, adults or teenagers
- ✓ SUPERIOR DESIGN ~ Unlike other single strap swimming goggles, our split Y-shaped strap design has no trouble in ensuring a fixed position of the goggles on the head even during the most vigorous swimming. Adjusting the size of the strap is easier, faster and can be done even during swimming with our one-click buckle system
- ✓ LONGER LASTING ~ The swim goggles is made entirely of high quality silicone and the lenses are made of polycarbonate which guarantees excellent impact resistance
- ✓ HIGHER VALUE ~ AqtivAqua swimming goggles also include our special “Shock” Protective Case made of premium materials with drainage holes to promote quick drying
The Perfect fit for everyone in my family!!
I was hesitant ordering swim goggles online without trying them on first ( I have a small head and often purchase my glasses from the 'juniors' selections). I can not be more pleased with these goggles! They dry fit perfectly and maintain a strong seal with no leaking while swimming. After my success with them, I had my husband try them and they worked perfectly for him as well! Most recently, I was swimming with my daughter (5 yo) and her very expensive kids swim googles (different brand) started leaking for the 800th time - I remembered that my goggles are advertised as fitting all sizes, so I figured that there was nothing to lose.. they worked to sell for her that I am ordering her a pair of her own. What makes these so wonderful is that the 'gasket' around each lens is very flexible and contours to your face/eye socket area AND the nose piece is completely flexible. The flexible nose piece allows each lens to move and adjust independently, widening and narrowing as needed.
Best I have owned- great security for contact lens wearers!
I wear contacts, so good goggles are a must. These were great- wide enough lens to let me keep much of my peripheral vision, and tinted- which worked great when I wore these at the beach. I also really liked the sort of double strap at the back of the head, which provides for greater coverage and hold.
These are some of the best goggles I’ve had in years. I am 67 and swim 3 miles a week, lap swimming. I swam competitively in college and swim faithfully, so I do not dog paddle. These fit over a larger area of my face and do not leave me with the raccoon look. Since I’m older, and my skin doesn’t bounce back like it did at 40, this is a much better goggle for me. These are sooooo comfortable. It took awhile to adjust them to not leak( like any new goggle), but it was easy with the side buttons. They do have somewhat fog issue but not terribly bad ( could still see digital clock on the wall). The larger view is really nice. It’s easy to see others in next lane. I am buying a second pair. The case it comes in is nice too. No complaints, and worth the tad extra. If you are an older person, you know what I mean about the goggles that suck your eyes out and create giant bags , and raccoon face. These are perfect solution.
I’ve been swimming for the last 2 decades for health reasons, so used all brands of swim goggles. This one is by far the best!! I’m going to buy another pair or two in case I can’t find these again. They are so comfortable. I broke my nose very badly 8 years ago, and they had to “rebuild” it. My other goggles were really bugging the bridge of my nose. They have to be tight enough so they don’t leak, but just hurt my nose. Hurt enough that I was just swimming without googles. I got these and wow!! Problem solved. The piece between my eyes is soft and flexible and almost doesn’t even touch my nose and the eye part seals my eyes perfectly. My nose is not big, nor small, just pretty average size. Thank You! I love them!!
These goggles are amazing!!
I bought these for my 13 yr old granddaughter because she said my salt pool bothered her eyes and the cheap goggles from the store were uncomfortable for her to wear. I'd never bothered to wear goggles myself, since I always swim under water with my eyes open. But I tried these goggles and was truly amazed at how crystal CLEAR everything was! The suction when you put them on takes a little getting used to, but they seal very well and are comfortable to wear. I don't know yet how long the anti-fog coating will last so may shop for some just to have on hand. But I'm actually on here right now to order some more of these fabulous goggles!! - Try them, you will NOT be disappointed!!